Have these delicious frozen blueberry treats prepared and ready to go for the kids on a warm summer day!
Berry Cherry Frozen Yogurt Bites
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup California cherries, pitted, chopped
- 1/4 cup nuts, shelled, chopped
- 1 cup low fat Greek vanilla yogurt
- Mix blueberries, cherries, nuts and Greek yogurt in bowl.
- Fill ice cube tray with mixture and freeze 2-3 hours or until firm.
Image and Recipe Sourced from: http://www.produceforkids.com/meal-planning/berry-cherry-frozen-yogurt-bites
Kristin Hedges is a Registered Dietitian with the Kids Eat Smart Foundation of Newfoundland and Labrador.